Switzerland, Tennessee, New York, Australia, New Zealand, Massachusetts, Brazil...and more! Those are some of the places CRN will visit for speaking and other engagements during the next several months:
- Risk Governance of Nanotechnology: Recommendations for Managing a Global Issue, Zurich, Switzerland, July 6-7, 2006 - CRN's Mike Treder to participate
- The Next Industrial Revolution: Nanotechnology and Manufacturing, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA, August 23-24, 2006 - CRN's Chris Phoenix to speak
- Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand Nanotechnology Speaking Tour, various New Zealand cities, September 4-14, 2006 - CRN's Mike Treder to be featured
- Australia, September 15-21, 2006 (exact dates to be determined) - CRN's Mike Treder will visit: Melbourne, for a series of speaking engagements sponsored by Nanotechnology Victoria; Sydney, for a public lecture arranged by the University of Western Sydney Nanotechnology Network; and Canberra, for talks sponsored by the
Australian Research Council and by the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics.
- Nanotechnology 2006, Rensselaer Polytechnic Insitute, Troy, New York, USA, September 25-26 2006 - CRN's Mike Treder to speak
- MIT's 2006 Emerging Technologies Conference, Cambridge, Massachusetts, September 27-28, 2006 - CRN's Mike Treder to attend
- Third International Seminar on Nanotechnology, Society, and the Environment, Sao Paolo, Brazil, October 18-20, 2006 - CRN's Chris Phoenix to speak
If you're in one of those places, we look forward to meeting you. And if you know of a organization or an event that should hear about CRN's work, please recommend us!